CORPORATE PLANS STARTING AT $99 PER MONTH
Tranquil Nature Films Can
Reduce Stress, PTSD, & Suicide Risk
For Law Enforcement
Dream Chaser On Demand Tranquil Nature Films can reduce stress, PTSD, & suicide risk For Law Enforcement.
Dream Chaser On Demand, provides breathtaking, Best In Class tranquil nature films that can “stream” to televisions in law enforcement agencies to create a less stressful workplace and into the homes of officers and employees to reduce stress, PTSD, suicide risk, improve relaxation and wellness (Mental Health and Stress Management).
Dream Chaser On Demand includes:
- 30 breathtaking Hollywood, movie-quality tranquil nature films with beautiful, relaxing ambient and acoustic music and nature sounds filmed in locations including, Yosemite NP, Grand Canyon NP, Glacier NP, Grand Teton NP, Yellowstone NP, Sequoia NP, Olympic NP, North Cascades NP, Redwoods NP, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon NP, Arches NP, Canyonlands NP, Big Sur, Santa Cruz and many other breathtaking places.
- Click on the following link to see our Film Catalog. Click here for Film Catalog
- ur tranquil nature films play on desktop computers, mobile devices and stream to televisions with Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, and Apple TV.
- 11-hour tranquil nature film collections will play continuously in a home, healthcare facility, or office.
- 11-hour tranquil nature films with no music and just “Nature’s Ambiance” for total immersion in nature.
- 2-Minute and 10-Minute Nature Breaks™ are ideal for mobile users needing to “destress” during the day with a short taste of nature when they are on the road.
- 10-Minutes To Mindfulness™ nature-based, Meditations with nature scenes filmed in some of the most beautiful locations in the World.
We are available for a “Zoom Meeting” with any decision-maker on the Leadership Team of a law enforcement agency or sheriff/police officer’s association (union) to share how Dream Chaser On Demand can immediately help officers and deputies cope with Wellness and Stress Management. Please understand that we will treat all conversations as CONFIDENTIAL.
In appreciation for the dedication, service, and sacrifice law enforcement officers have made for our communities, Dream Chaser On Demand humbly offers 10% discounts to law enforcement on all our services. Please send us an email for details. Contact Us
According to the National Alliance of Mental Health Illness:
- “Nearly 1 in 4 police officers has thoughts of suicide at some point in their life.
- The suicide rate for police officers is four times higher than the rate for firefighters.
- In the smallest departments, the suicide rate for officers increases to almost four times the national average.
- More police die by suicide than in the line of duty. In 2017 there were an estimated 140 law enforcement suicides.
- Compared to the general population, law enforcement report much higher rates of depression, PTSD, burnout, and other anxiety-related mental health conditions.”
Managing the stress, anxiety, and pressure of being in law enforcement poses many challenges for police officers and their family members. For retired law enforcement, transitioning to civilian life is equally as difficult. Some of these challenges include:
- High stress, anxiety, depression, and PTSD
- Physical and mental exhaustion
- Low pay, part-time and shift work
- Pressures of court work
- Long hours and unpredictable schedules
- Repeated exposure to traumatic incidents
- Being the focus of public attention and criticism
- Financial security
- Family pressures
- High rates of physical injuries
- Maintaining good health
- Unexpected expenses
- Substance abuse
Being exposed to nature helps law enforcement with their self-esteem and their sense of self-worth. The psychological effects of traumatic experiences are PTSD, survivor’s guilt, depression, and inclinations towards substance abuse and addiction.
Hundreds of research studies have proven that exposure to nature whether it is directly or visually increases Serotonin (pleasure) levels in our brain and reduces the stress hormone Cortisol which will lower the risk for serious long-term health problems and diseases, including Anxiety, Addiction, Depression, Suicide, Digestive problems, Chronic Headaches, Heart disease, Sleep disorders, social anxiety, weight gain, and concentration impairment.
Dream Chaser On Demand provides the ideal solution for bringing the healing power of nature to law enforcement.
Subscribe now and start feeling the healing power of nature right in your law enforcement department and home. Click on the following link.