CORPORATE PLANS STARTING AT $99 PER MONTH
Yale Medical Group – Improving the ‘patient experience’
- “Patients experience a great deal of anxiety with a new medical diagnosis, and this can be heightened when trying to navigate our complex health care system.
- See the following link. https://medicine.yale.edu/neurology/article.aspx?id=7719
Weill Cornell Medical Center – Anxiety In The Waiting Room
- “Significant relationship between perceived wait times and perceived quality and perceived anxiety.”
- Please see the following link. https://www.healthdesign.org/research-services/pebble-project/partners/weill-cornell-medical-center
Stanford Medicine – The Waiting Process-Hurry Up And Wait!
- “The doomsday scenarios you conjure up during stressful waiting periods are usually far worse than reality”
- Please see the following link. https://med.stanford.edu/survivingcancer/cancer-and-stress/cancer-stress-caused-by-waiting.html
Vanderbilt University Medical Center – Stress During Wait Before Surgery
- “The Holding Room is the OR equivalent of Grand Central Station, caring for 80 patients on a typical day, both preparing them for surgery and receiving them to recover afterward.”
- Please see the following link. http://news.vumc.org/vumc-reporter/rounds-a-message-from-the-vice-chancellor-for-health-affairs/