Tranquil Nature Videos Reduce Stress
In appreciation for the dedication, service and sacrifice veterans have made for America, Dream Chaser On Demand humbly offers 10% discounts to veterans on all our services. Please send us an email for details. Contact Us
Transitioning to civilian life from life in the military can pose many challenges to veterans and family members. Returning to civilian life poses many new challenges for a returning soldier. Some of these challenges for a veteran readjustment to civilian life include:
- Dealing with authority figures.
- Re-establishing and even re-evaluating relationships with family and friends.
- Finding a new career.
- Understanding and conforming by civilian legal standards that are different from military standards.
- Coexisting with cultures, values, and norms different from those of the military.
- Continuing education towards high school G.E.D., college and higher education.
- Finding a place to live.
Being exposed to nature helps a veteran with their self-esteem and their sense of self-worth. The psychological effects of traumatic combat experiences, PTSD, survivor’s guilt, depression, and inclinations towards substance abuse/addiction.
Physical handicap as a result of injuries sustained in combat. Such injuries may include disfigurement, amputation, and scarification.
As a whole, transitioning out of the military can be a very difficult experience, contrary to the common illusion of “everything being gravy in the civilian world.” The reality is that the civilian world abides by many standards that are seemingly opposite of those of the military.
Dream Chaser on Demand provides the ideal solution for bringing the healing power of nature to veterans.
Subscribe now and start feeling the healing power of nature right in your home.
Click on the following link. Veteran Plans start at $9.99 per month