Watching Dream Chaser On Demand on your television is a tranquil and relaxing experience.
Today, most modern televisions are “smart TVs” with the capability to connect to the Internet to receive streaming content like Netflix or YouTube videos. Thanks for the powerful new technology called, “Casting”, users of mobile devices (cell phones and tablets) and computers can play (cast) a video from their mobile device or computer to a television when the device and television are connected to the same WIFI network.
Dream Chaser On Demand is a streaming media “content creator”. We do not provide streaming media players (Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire or Roku) as part of our service. But we have tested many methods to “cast” (play) our films on a television. Dream Chaser On Demand films (videos) are hosted on one of the largest, highest quality video hosting platforms available. If you have any difficulty playing back our films, it is likely your Internet speed and/or your WI/FI network. Usually, Internet service providers give inexpensive (cheap) modems and routers with their Internet service. Sometimes, upgrading your WI/FI router ($50-$100) will improve the playback quality of our service and other streaming services like Netflix.
Best Buy is also an excellent resource to televisions, steaming media players, Internet modems/routers, computers and electronics. Dream Chaser On Demand has had excellent experiences over many years working with Best Buy stores and The Geek Squad. Their employees are professional, knowledgeable and responsive. Please see the following link. https://www.bestbuy.com
Internet Connection Speed
If you currently stream (play) videos from services such as Netflix, YouTube or Amazon Prime either directly on your Smart TV or by using a streaming media players such as Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Apple TV or Roku, it is unlikely that you will have any difficulty streaming Dream Chaser On Demand to your television. Please keep in mind that many Dream Chaser On Demand films are very large, between 2 hours and 11 hours long vs Netflix or Amazon Prime movies that are just 90-120 minutes long or YouTube videos that are 3 minutes to 15 minutes long. Sometimes our film may take 1+ minutes to download from our servers before it begins to play. If you are having any difficulty with playback, please consider “re-booting” your Internet modem, and/or router, and/or streaming media player and/or mobile device.
Also, it is often a good practice to contact your Internet provider about your “slow Internet performance” from time to time. Their technical support department can analyze (re-provision) your Internet modem to make sure it is operating at maximum performance. If you purchased Internet server many years ago, (and if you are lucky), it is possible your Internet provider may “upgrade” the speed of your Internet service at no additional charge because they are offering faster Internet speeds to be competitive in the marketplace. (Negotiate).
Streaming Media Payer Setup
- Dream Chaser On Demand is a streaming on-demand “content creator”. We do not provide streaming media players (Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Apple TV or Roku) as part of our service. But we have tested many methods to “cast” (play) our films on a television. Most streaming media players cost between %35-$70. Apple TV costs between $130 – $170. Please watch the videos below to see how easy it is to set up a Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire, and Roku for use in a home or business.
- Google Chromecast: A 5-Minute Setup Guide: Click Here
- Set Up and Use an Amazon Fire TV Stick: Click Here
- Roku Streaming Stick+ Setup & Start Streaming: Click Here
- Apple TV Setup Tutorial: Click Here
Window – Chromecast
- Using a Google Chrome browser, select the “Cast” menu option after right-clicking in the margin of one of our films. You will see a list of available televisions for casting. Choose the Chromecast device from the list.
- Click the “full screen” icon in the lower right of the video player bar.
- Using the Android app Web Video Cast™ in the following link from the Google Play Store, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.instantbits.cast.webvideo, users can “cast” our films to:
- DLNA receivers
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- Apple TV
- Smart TVs: LG Netcast and WebOS, Samsung, Sony
- Web Video Cast™ is a browser on your Android device, which allows you to stream videos of movies, TV shows, and other media from the internet to a streaming device or smart tv. Web Video Cast™ grabs the video URL inside the web page, sends it to the streaming device (i.e. Chromecast, Fire TV, Roku), and then plays the video directly from the content provider. This ultimately saves your mobile device’s battery. It also detects subtitles on the web page. Web Video Caster® does not host these videos. This is not a mirroring app.
- Web Video Caster® is also able to cast local videos stored on your phone or tablet.
- Follow these simple step-by-step instructions to start streaming:
- Find a film at Dream Chaser On Demand that you want to watch.
- See our Catalog in the following link. https://dreamchaserondemand.com/catalog
- Connect to your streaming device by selecting the “Cast Icon” in the upper right of the browser.
- Choose a video resolution either 1920×1080 or 1280×720 depending upon your Internet connection speed.
- Press the play button on the toolbar.
- The free version of Web Video Cast™ does have advertisements. After you are comfortable with the app, you may want to invest in the Premium version of Web Video Cast™ to for the features below:
- No in-app advertising
- Home page setting
- Video history
- Resume videos
- Homescreen shortcut
- Using the Safari browser, use Apple AirPlay from your iPhone or iPad to watch our films on your Apple TV.
- You can also use Web Video Cast™ available in the Itunes Store with your IOS device. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/web-video-caster/id1400866497
- Using the Safari browser, use Apple AirPlay from your desktop to watch our films on your Apple TV.
- Using a Google Chrome browser, select the “Cast” menu option after right clicking in the margin of one of our films. You will see a list of available televisions for casting. Choose the Chromecast device from the list.